#### Open Government Data Camp 2010 is now over! The event saw participants come from over 30 countries gather for two days of talks, discussions, planning and coding.
#### This is a page for material from the event. If you have any notes or photos that you’d like us to add, please send us a note on **ogdcamp** [at] **okfn** [dot] **org**, or ping us at [**@okfn**](http://twitter.com/okfn) on [Twitter](http://twitter.com/#!/okfn) or [Identica](http://identi.ca/okfn).
#### If you’d like to be kept in touch about Open Government Data Camp 2011, please send us an email to **ogdcamp** [at] **okfn** [dot] **org** with the ‘ogdcamp2011’ somewhere in the title.
## Videos of talks and presentations
Videos of all talks and presentations are now available via our (http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/videos), or via [the OKF’s Vimeo account](http://vimeo.com/okf):
* [Day One](http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/video/dayone/)
* [Day Two](http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/video/daytwo/)
In addition you can download all raw video material, hosted at the Internet Archive:
* [Open Government Data Camp 2010 Video (Part One)](http://www.archive.org/details/open_gov_data_camp_2010)
* [Open Government Data Camp 2010 Video (Part One)](http://www.archive.org/details/Open_gov_data_2010_part_2)
Following is a copy of the print programme for the camp:
* [Front of programme](http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/5246963478/)
* [Back of programme](http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/5246364267/)
For pictures of the event, you can see:
* Open Government Data Camp 2010 photos from the OKF’s Flickr account
* Open Government Data Camp 2010 photos from Paul Clarke
* [Open Government Data Camp 2010 photos from José Luis Marín](http://picasaweb.google.com/euroalert/OpenGovernmentDataCamp2010)
## Notes and coverage
For notes from the work sessions, you can find links to various pads and documents on the work sessions page:
Following are some blog posts, write-ups and other coverage about the event:
* Open Government Data Goes Global by Rufus Pollock
* Open Data: How Not To Cock It Up by Tom Steinberg
* We need standards, international standards by Lorenzo Benussi, Federico Morando e Michele Barbera
* The role of open data in development by Tariq Khokhar
* Defining raw data by and [A fear of open data heresy](http://www.timdavies.org.uk/2010/11/19/a-fear-of-open-data-heresy-time-to-move-beyond-zealotry/) by Tim Davies
* Open Government Data Camp by Aman Grewal
* Lessons about Open Data at the Open Government Data Camp in London (English) / ((Spanish)) by Jose L. Marin
* [Announcement of the opening of UK Government public spending database (English)](http://en.blog.euroalert.net/2010/12/euroalertnet-at-announcement-of-opening.html) / [(Spanish)](http://es.blog.euroalert.net/2010/12/euroalertnet-en-el-anuncio-de-apertura.html) from Euroalert.net
* [Socially Open Government Data](http://www.zylstra.org/blog/archives/2010/11/socially_open_g.html) – Ton Zijlstra
* [quick reflections on #ogdcamp](http://www.jedmiller.com/grist/archives/000306.html) from Jed Miller – including a [quick interview with David Eaves](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grHWalFvD5g&feature=player_embedded)
* [Open Government Data – international comparisons](http://markleaver.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/open-government-data-%E2%80%93-international-comparisons/) by Mark Leaver
* [Irish local data](http://ideapolicy.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/irish-local-data-fingal-council/) by Ingrid Koehler
* [Open Government Data Camp in London](http://www.digitale-nachhaltigkeit.ch/2010/11/open-government-data-camp-in-london-britische-regierung-publiziert-ab-sofort-alle-ausgaben-uber-25000/) (German) by Andre Golliez
* [Minister for the Cabinet Office, Francis Maude, addresses Europe’s first international open government data camp](http://digitalengagement.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/blog/2010/11/18/minister-for-the-cabinet-office-francis-maude-addresses-europes-first-international-open-government-data-camp/) on UK Cabinet Office Digital Engagement Blog (see also the [press release](http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/newsroom/news_releases/2010/101118-open.aspx))
* [Government data](http://www.kitzinger.hu/?p=328) (Hungarian) by Dávid Kitzinger
For a full archive of all the Tweets from the event, see:
We have a lovely collection of testimonials (from before and after the event) here:
A small selection:
I had a blast. Great meeting everyone and thank you to the organizers for a spectacular job.
David Eaves, Advisor to the Mayor of Vancouver
Brilliantly organized and very much needed.
Roy Peled, Director at Movement for Freedom of Information in Israel
A most inspiring event, left with good advice, new friends and a feeling that things are going to get a lot easier.
Julian Tait, Open Data Manchester
The UK Open Government Data Camp is one of the most exciting events I have seen in years. The energy and interaction is great.
Joey Hutcherson, Deputy Director of Open Government, U.S. Department of Commerce
Thank you, organizers and everyone who was there! The camp was threeplusgood.
Emilis Dambauskas, ManoValstybė
## Thank you!
A big thank you to **everyone** who came to the event! Especially to all who travelled from far and wide to get there. And especially to all who helped to stick things on walls, stack chairs, grab cables, scribble things down and show people around!
And finally we are very grateful to all our sponsors and supporters that helped to pitch in to buy lunch, hire equipment and buy tickets for people around the world who couldn’t otherwise come!
* [Cabinet Office](http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/), and [data.gov.uk](http://data.gov.uk/), UK
* [Eduserv](http://www.eduserv.org.uk/), UK
* [FreeBMD](http://www.freebmd.org.uk/), UK
* [Guardian](http://www.guardian.co.uk/), UK
* EU [LAPSI project](http://www.lapsi-project.eu/), Turin, Italy
* EU [LATC project](http://latc-project.eu/), Galway, Ireland
* EU [LOD2 project](http://lod2.eu/), Leipzig, Germany
* [London Datastore](http://data.london.gov.uk/)
* [Ministry of Government Administration, Reform and Church Affairs](http://www.regjeringen.no/en/dep/fad.html?id=339) and [data.norge.no](http://data.norge.no), Norway
* [mySociety](http://www.mysociety.org/), UK
* [Open Data Network](http://opendata-network.org/), Germany
* [Openly Local](http://openlylocal.com/), UK
* The [Open Rights Group](http://www.openrightsgroup.org/), UK
* The [Open Society Institute](http://www.soros.org/), USA
* [Regione Piemonte](http://www.regione.piemonte.it/), Italy
* [Rewired State](http://rewiredstate.org/), UK
* [ScraperWiki](http://scraperwiki.com/), UK
* [Shuttleworth Foundation](http://www.shuttleworthfoundation.org/), South Africa
* [Sunlight Foundation](http://sunlightfoundation.com/), USA
* [Talis](http://www.talis.com/), UK
* [TSO](http://www.tso.co.uk/), UK
* [W3C eGov](http://www.w3.org/egov/)
* [Web Foundation](http://www.webfoundation.org/)